The Page Company
Shelf Cooking™ 101
Shelf Cooking™ 101
After 3.5 years of blood, sweat, tears, setbacks, and victories…the long-awaiting Shelf Cooking™ 101 cookbook is FINALLY available! Grab your apron and toss that towel over your shoulder, because this book will change the way you approach cooking forever.
The truth? Shelf Cooking™ 101 isn’t a cookbook. Well, not in the traditional sense, that is. It’s so much more! Shelf Cooking™ 101 includes nearly 300 pages of everything you’d ever need to conquer the kitchen, plus things never before seen in a cookbook. You’ll enjoy:
- Clever food storage solutions
- How to inventory your fridge, freezer, and pantry
- Meal planning 101
- Specific solutions to common dinner dilemmas (including picky eaters, a house full of teens, and more!)
- How to budget for groceries and meals, even with special dietary restrictions
- Grocery shopping tips, tricks, and hacks
- Kitchen and pantry organization guides
- List of kitchen and pantry essentials and must-haves
- How to make almost any fruit and vegetable last longer, and how to know when they are ripe
- How to properly store food
- Mind-blowing food hacks
- Conversion charts of every kind
- Dozens of pages of substitutions for just about anything you’d ever need to cook with
- How to freeze and thaw…well…anything!
- How to reheat and reinvent leftovers to make them taste better than ever
PLUS RECIPES LIKE YOU’VE NEVER SEEN BEFORE…
- Dozens of never before done “choose your own adventure” recipes: build incredible recipes, from scratch, following a path of ingredients YOU prefer or have on hand!
- Our “naked” section - dozens of recipes you can make with a simple, plain protein of choice + a few ingredients of your choosing!
- Plus over 100 pages of Jordan’s favorite, fail-proof family recipes
Can you even handle the excitement??
We hope you enjoy this labor of love from Jordan and the Page Co team, to you! It’s bound to not only be your new favorite cookbook but a kitchen staple that you and your family simply can’t live without!
“Jordan is that funny best friend who always seems to magically turn a few bland potatoes into a crazy delicious meal that my whole family loves. Shelf Cooking™101 is like watching over her shoulder while she teaches you all her magic. She never ceases to amaze me!”
- Megan Brown, The Sweet Tooth Fairy
“I love to read, but I’ve never been a fan of cookbooks. I’ve always been more of a hunt-for-recipes-on-Pinterest kind of gal. Well, this cookbook changed my mind. It is so much more than a collection of recipes. Jordan’s genius hacks, easy-to-follow systems, and approachable guide to cooking have made me a believer! I know I’ll reference this book again and again, and I can’t wait to give it to friends and family.”
- Erica M.
Orders typically take up to 7-10 days to be delivered to you from that point. Orders cannot be changed or canceled once shipment confirmation has been sent.